The cemetery of about 2 acres, nearly half a mile from the town, on the Ross road, was formed in 1860 at a cost of £2,500 and has two mortuary chapels
It is under the control of a Joint Committee of 5 each of the Ledbury Urban District Council and the Parish Council of Ledbury Rural Parish.
Ledbury Town Council own and manage Ledbury Town Cemetery in New Street and employ a Grounds Officer who looks after and tends this important amenity area.
Topography of Great Britain, written - 1802-29 by George Alexander Cooke>br>
Comments are from members of the Old Ledbury Facebook Group
Cuttings from Ledbury Reporter newspapers