Old Ledbury In Photographs
Local Life In The 20th Century

17 High Street


In 1896 Luke TILLEY purchased the Shop and Premises formerly occupied by Miss E. M. BROWNE. It became the Ledbury Bazaar Cycle Works

[1908 17 High Street]

All future articles for 17 High Street will be held on TILLEY's Cycle Works related link shown below

Related Links
TILLEY's Cycle Works
16 High Street ( TILLEY's Bazaar )

1897 - 1980 A Retrospect Tilleys Almanacks - Herefordshire History
Photographs are credited to the owners where possible
Edited Comments in italics are from the Old Ledbury Facebook Group
Cuttings are from Old Ledbury Reporter Newspapers
History of Ledbury in the 19th Century
Herefordshire Archive Records Centre HARC

Back To Top