William TILLEY opened his new garage in Market Street.
FOR HIRE. NEW 1907 12HP. DARRACQ MOTOR CAR FOR HIRE CANOPY TOP FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER
LONG CHASSIS, SIDE ENTRANCE DOORS, TERMS MODERATE.
DRIVEN BY OWNER W. L. TILLEY, MOTORGARAGE, LEDBURY. TELEPHONE 21.
Messrs HILL & Son receipt from the Garage
1897 - 1980 A Retrospect Tilleys Almanacks - Herefordshire History
Photographs are credited to the owners where possible
Edited Comments in italics are from the Old Ledbury Facebook Group
Cuttings are from Old Ledbury Reporter Newspapers
History of Ledbury in the 19th Century
Herefordshire Archive Records Centre HARC