On the 1st of January 1902 Luke TILLEY took his youngest son John into partnership. John opened a photographic studio up the alley behind the shop at 17 High Street.
1897 - 1980 A Retrospect Tilleys Almanacks - Herefordshire History
Photographs are credited to the owners where possible
Edited Comments in italics are from the Old Ledbury Facebook Group
Cuttings are from Old Ledbury Reporter Newspapers
History of Ledbury in the 19th Century
Herefordshire Archive Records Centre HARC